Friday, November 9, 2012

Playing in Paradise #92

Happy Friday my Paradise friends!!  I hope all is well with you....wish I can say the same.  I missed two weeks of PPC due to my shoulder.  I pulled a muscle and have been doing physio for the last three weeks.  Still in pain, but can now lift my right arm....still have a long way to go though.

I hope you will find time to join us with this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. This week's challenge is by Allison  and it's a sketch challenge.

I struggled with this one... It was hard cutting with my left hand!  I didn't even do my black shadowing...less cutting for me.
 Hope you will check out the rest of my team mates for some ideas.

How to Play:
1.  Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your  challenge entry.

2.  You have until noon on Thursday, November 15th to link your entries for this challenge below.

3.  Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC92 so we can find you!

4.  Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.

Good Luck and Thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Sweet card Merlie, I think I have that stamp and have never used it. Thanks for this, I hope you are feeling up to your own self again...chandeliers and poles aside. Keep smiling and creating

Notes by Nina said...

What a darling card Merlie, that image is so sweet. It is nice to see you creating, I hope you are feeling much better :).

Unknown said...

Home windows XP united the market, replacing office 2010 anytime upgrade key both Windows 2000 and Me. Even so, it had been extensively derided during the press and proved absurdly susceptible to waves of malware, so it was windows 7 activation key as good as useless by 2003. Or possibly not. Microsoft patched it up with Services Pack 2 in 2004, and smart companies trapped with it right up until 2009-10.

smith rose said...

Use the 64-bit options of Project 2010 to enhance performance and support very large projects and programs. Project Standard 2010 and Project Professional 2010 are offered in 32-bit and 64-bit options to support a diverse range of project types and sizes.
With Visio 2010 Download, sharing your dynamic, data-linked diagrams with others is easier than ever. Keep everyone on the same page by ensuring that people can always view the most current version of a diagram and its linked data.