Friday, June 22, 2012

Playing in Paradise #72

Happy Friday my Paradise friends!!  Isn't it exciting?  Only one more week of school and we are off!! I'm excited.... but I know it will only last a week before I'm wishing they are back to school again. I'm just hoping it will be a hot summer.

I hope you will find time to join us with this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. This week's challenge is by Allison and it's a sketch challenge.
I only did 90% of the sketch..... there's no more room for the yellow strip across.  I started this about 2 weeks ago and I just couldn't get my mojo going.  I'm very pleased with the end result though.
 Hope you will check out the rest of my team mates for some ideas.

How to Play:
1.  Everyone is invited to play! There are no requirements or restrictions on what products you can use to create your  challenge entry.

2.  You have until noon on Thursday, June 28th to link your entries for this challenge below.

3.  Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC72 so we can find you!

4.  Please fill in your name (not the name of your card or the name of the challenge) as the caption/label within the linky tool.

Good Luck and Thanks for bloggin' by!

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the roses! So pretty :)
We've got 2 more full days of school, then a few days off, then report card day. Can't be over soon enough (the end of the year is always so chaotic) but I know I'll be doing the Sept. countdown as soon as school's actually finished too!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, you can't tell that you were mojoless :)your card turned out wonderful. The roses are so pretty and I love the added texture.

Angela Fehr said...

This is very pretty, Merlie! I think that medallion would make a beautiful gift box topper, too!

fairyrocks said...

You have me drooling over this one too Merlie.
Maybe If your Mojo has seen my Mojo...would it tell her to come back to me...soon...LOL
Keep smiling and creating

Unknown said...

this card is beautiful! what a lovely take on the sketch. beautiful colors!

Dixie said...

Beautiful card Merlie! Very elegant!