Friday, October 21, 2011

Playing in Paradise #38

Thank God It's Friday! Welcome back my Paradise friends!! Hope you will join us with this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. This week's challenge is by Angie and she's challenging us to create something spooky.

 This challenge is quite spooky all right..... can you believe I don't have Halloween stamps except for this stamping up set that I got  long time ago.  I was ready to buy some, but then I know I will not use it again by choice.
 Hope you will check out the rest of my team mates for some ideas.
How to play:
*You have until noon on Thursday, October 27th to link your entries for this challenge.
*Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC38 so we can find you!
*Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Oh my this is just to cute.. love those spiders!!

Allison Rankin said...

Great design Ms. Merlie...you are queen of the distress inks!

Tracy.H said...

I love this one, Merlie! Love the border punches on this one too. I don't have any Halloween stamps either. ;0)

Dixie said...

Very cute Merlie! Love the trio of tags and those great punches.