Monday, October 17, 2011

Blast from the Past

Check me out!!! Another sketch challenge from me.  I guess mojo found her way home and decided to craft with me over the weekend.  It's laundry day for me today and it's a perfect time to craft since I can do both in one room. 
This week's challenge over at the Sweet Stops is Blast from the past and they used an old sketch challenge, which I think is super cute.

 Of course I just had to use my new Mo Manning digi image that's so Ooh.... la la pretty.


Happy Monday to you all and Thanks for bloggin' by! 

5 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Very cute card, Merlie, but what song did you use for our "Inspired by a Song" challenge? Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Merlie. Love the cute image, the colors... the flowers are so pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Shannon White said...

Oh this is soo CA-UTE! 8-) Love your Adorable image and fun sentiment too! Just a Darling card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week! 8-)

Pat said...

Hi Merlie...such a darling card. What song inspired you, sweetie? Just wondering! Glad to see you at Mo's this week!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Dixie said...

So cute, Merlie! What a sweet image, just adorable and you really did a great job with the sketch.