Friday, September 16, 2011

Playing in Paradise #33

Can you believe it's already Friday? Welcome back my Paradise Friends! I hope you will find time to join us with this week's Playing in Paradise Challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog. This week's challenge is by Angie and it's Make your own tag Friday. 

I had fun creating this tag....I have seen and admired this technique before, but thought.....what a waste of paper!  Instead of wasting... I cut the pink dp with two dies inside and the same with the other dp.  Was it worth it?  Not really... "What a waste of dimensionals!" 

Now this one was easy! I used one paper and didn't have to use a lot of dimentionals.
 Hope you will check out the rest of my team mates for some ideas.
How to play:
*You have until noon on Thursday, September 22nd to link your entries for this challenge.
*Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a general link. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a public forum, then use the keyword PPC33 so we can find you!
*Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.
Good luck and thanks for bloggin' by!

No comments: