Friday, August 12, 2011

Playing in Paradise #28

Happy Friday my Paradise friends!! Check out our new Playing in Paradise challenge over at the Scrapbooker's Paradise blog.






This week's challenge is Chocolate, Pastel and one Neutral by Tracy.




I didn't have any problem creating this one at all.... my favorite colours combined all together. Just love it when everything comes together.






I hope you'll have time to play with us this week and don't forget to check out the other DT projects!























How to play:



* You have until noon on Thursday, August 18th to link your entries for this challenge.



* Please link directly to your entry photo or your specific blog post featuring your project, not a
general link HERE. We reserve the right to remove invalid links. If you're uploading to a



public forum, then use the keyword PPC28 so we can find you!



* Please fill in your name as the caption/label within the linky tool.




Good luck and Thanks for bloggin' by!



2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful card..great colouring and I love the border and pearls

malisaburton said...

I love this card. This is very sweet and cute card. I really appreciate your work. thanks for sharing this post.

promotional pencils