Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mojo 200

It is not even the first Monday of the month and Mojo is giving away prizes!! If you love Verve stamps, you better get crackin' and do the #200 sketch challenge.
It's our friends 23rd Anniversay this Saturday and thought.... I better make my card before it's too late and end up buying one. Haaaa!!! I think hubby will set my craft room on fire if I ever do that !
I had fun creating this one!! A tad busy, but I love the color combo and all the distressing. The punch around the page measurement is 5 and 7/16 by 5 and 7/16. I wanted the around the page closer to the edge of my card (5.5 x 5.5)....I just measured one circle and added to 5 X 5 (suggested size for the corner and border punch to match). A bit tricky... but with practice it can be done.

Thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

very nice card! lOVE IT.

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Merlie! I actually played, but did not get it posted in time. I still posted though. Go me! ;0)

Dixie said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the punchwork!

From the Corner... said...

I love the colours and lacey-ness of your card...very pretty