Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy 20th (x2) Birthday

I made this card last week with 100% intention of mailing it out before our camping trip last weekend..... I'm pretty sure she's not gonna get it since I only mailed it TODAY!!

My blog is on time.... (does that count??) and I know she will see that. Maybe she will be too busy celebrating her 20th Birthday.... x2..... or maybe went camping too and will not be back till the end of this week, then she'll think I sent it on time. Oh.... I give up!! LOL, I guess I should just say Belated Happy Birthday.Nancy did such an awesome job with this layout.... I just had to try it!

Thanks for bloggin' by

3 comments:

Dixie said...

Oooh, I love it, Merlie! Both the card and the 20 (x2). Thanks bunches! You're too sweet!

Nancy said...

Love it Merlie!

Tracy.H said...

Looks great, Merlie! :0)