Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello?

Hello Mojo! Sorry for being MIA...afraid my mojo sort of took a break there for a bit. I'm very happy to let you know that I somehow found it.... who knew it will be there waiting for me at the "Calgals" For a change.... I actually finished 3 cards!

It was lovely to see the ladies... did a lot of chit chatting, snacking and a bit of crafting.
Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI White, Recollections black and DCWV Nanas Nursery
Image: PTI and Mo Manning
Ink: Memento, Copics and Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Embellies: Pearls
Tools: Spellbinders circle and MS Modern Garland border and corner punch


Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Love this one, Merlie. Love all that paper too! I don't think you ever lost that Mojo. :0)

Allison Rankin said...

Blogged about you today...ha! This is so sweet and your image is perfectly colored!

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card.The image is gorgeous!