Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Stop

I've had this image forevah... I wanted it so bad and couldn't wait to use it, but I don't recall ever making a card with it. Story of my life... want want want. I used the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge with a spin.

Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI white, Recollections black, Stampin Up only orange, Imaginisce DP and Daisy Bucket DP
Image: Karen Doodle and Unknown circular sentiment
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink Antique Linen and Copics
Embellies: Rhinestone
Tools: Stampin Up circular punch, EK flower punch, MS Lace heart border punch and Cuttlebug Moroccan screen embossing folder

Thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

I love it! :0)

Shelby Goolsby said...

Adorable!! I love the orange.

dolcreations said...

Oh my goodness, this is super duper cute! Beautifully done!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Super cute. One of my favorite images. Thanks so much for using our sketch this week at The Sweet Stop!!

Hugs,
Wendy