Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mojo

Well.... it's still cold here in Calgary!! Yesterday, we just stayed home and I was in my craft room crafting away.... I did total of 9 cards! We did all of our running around today thinking that the weather will be somewhat better than before. What a mistake..... it was freezing out there!
A little bright I know... but I love orange and green together. You have to read the sentiment from this one.... it's just too cute.
Items Used:
Cardstock: PTI white, Recollections brown and Crate DP
Image: Mo Manning and HS Sentiment
Ink: Memento, Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Copics
Embellies: Ribbon and Buttons
Tools: Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Oval, EK flower punch
Thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Wow, such a a great card, love the colors! Am now a follower :) Have a great week!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute, Merlie. It better start warming up today or I quit!! ;0)

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card, just love the bright and cheery colours. Kim

Pat said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the fun colors...and, of course, I adore Mo's images! Beautiful job!
Pat Frank