Thursday, October 14, 2010

My oh my!


It has been almost a month since I have posted a card..... can't believe it has been that long. I do have a MOJO card for you though... I must warn you, it's half of the sketch... but since I haven't been crafting for a while, thought it should be OK.
I have been busy reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's books. So far I have read 13 out of 19 Dark Hunter novel. Hoping I will soon be back to my regular crafting.....Tomorrow is CALGALS and I'm looking forward to that! The last time we did Calgals was May 28!!!! Hoping it will be a good night for crafting with less gabbing and snacking. Yeah right!!! who am I kidding? I'll pack everything I own and then just sit there and watch them all craft.
Thanks for bloggin' by!

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Hey, you're back! Gorgeous card, Merlie. Lucky people who got it!;) Thanks for the other goodies, too.

Tracy.H said...

I will be the one watching, while you all create masterpieces!! ;0)