Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Too CUTE!

A little story to tell you about my oldest daughter... I picked her up today from kindergarten and as we were leaving the school, she asked me to wait because she had to talk to somebody. She then proceeded towards a group of ladies and she said to one of her classmate's mom "Nolan touched my lips" Nolan's mom asked her "What did he touched your lips with? my daughter replied "HIS LIPS!" I didn't know what to say.... for I thought it was too cute for her to go to the source (she was very serious about her complaint) well... I couldn't really say anything because I was trying not to laugh. I was surprised Nolan's mom handled her complaint without cracking up. We had the same incident when she was in preschool too. Thank God they moved to Texas!
I don't think hubby will find this funny. Last time I told him something like this... he was mumbling about polishing something and no dating till they are done school. Yeah.... good luck with that one!

I was able to do some creating yesterday! I got the idea from Nancy's mom and I knew I had to try it. I'm really happy with the end result though. I have a Christmas class next month and I don't think this will make it to the list. It will be a little bit complicated for the ladies, maybe something similar with out the window punch.

Thanks for bloggin' by!

4 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Too funny!

Love the card! :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh I am definitely stealing that idea :) Well just be grateful that she doesn't want the boys to kiss her yet....unlike mine who I caught doing eskimo and butterfly kisses with a boy from her class.

Allison Rankin said...

Very sweet story Merlie...I love your DD's straightforwardness! And your card is so cute...I remember the inspiration from Nancy's desk!

Dianne Forst said...

very cool idea! I think might have to try it! The card I mean - not the kissing!! LOL