Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back

Our basement is finally dry and we were able to put everything back in place. The only place that didn't get wet was the bathroom and my CRAFT room. But because we had to pull the rug off, we had to move things around and some of it went in my craft room. The water... was from the outside tap ( my girls are in the back yard a lot and they usually water my garden from time to time and might of left the water on.)

The card is very simple, but colourful (I think) But then you should know by now, that anything with green will be colourful to me.

Thanks for bloggin' by!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So glad that the craft room wasn't affected!!! I sometimes worry with all my stuff down in the basement....

Tracy.H said...

Very cute. Glad to hear that the craftroom is okay!! I don't know what I would do if mine ever flooded!! All my paper is on the floor!! :0)

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely Merlie...great embossing!