Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You made my day



Correction with the stamp that I used...it's not Penny Black' it's by stampabilities (thanks for pointing that out CGS!). That would teach me for not writing things down eh? I still love PB stamps and the stampabilities and I'm not the only one cuz I got this image from the Cal~Gals. I got it from Shannon and Dianne had the same one too.

Yup.. you guessed it! copic markers and didn't write the colors. I think we should scratch that "Next time thing" because obviously I will never get it right! I know I use my copic binder a lot when I'm coloring.
I used my fav paper by Daisy Bucket this time. Not a lot of craft store have this kind of paper here in Calgary ( well.. maybe down south)
The layout is week 60 of Mojo Moday.
It's a short week for me and hopefully it will be a nice sunny long weekend. Can't wait!
Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

I do love Penny Black but this is by Stampabilities and like House Mouse is a Happy Hooper. You did a great job though.

Tracy.H said...

I love these Happy Hoppers! And I love that DP too! :0)