Monday, January 26, 2009

Make a Wish

Wow! it was a good weekend for me....very productive I must say. I sat there for a while looking for my mojo, but couldn't find it anywhere in my CLEAN craft room. Started pulling stuff out and the next thing you know...Messy but productive craft room.
The stamps are Penny Black's (love her love her love her) colored with my copics and then used liquid embossing for some dimension and shine.
I have so much scrap paper (5 drawers!) that I decided, when I use a designer paper I will try and make as many cards using the same paper, so it will cut down my stash. I bet you have the same problem too!
Have a great evening and thanks for bloggin' by!


2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

So cute, Merlie! Okay...I will bring my hedgies if you bring those on Friday...kay?

And that is a brilliant idea for getting all that DP down! :0)

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific! I love those Penny Blacks too!