Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Cards

I was able to make some cards last Sunday. I was having so much fun using Faith's technique that I did all 12 in one day.

I used my embossing markers for this one and I started coloring Rudolph with the only brown I have and it was very dark, so... Rudolph ended up being silver.

All of the stamp images I got from the Cal-Gals. I should really buy some of my own for next year.



This one is sooo cute! Notice the one on the left? I was coloring it and was kind a wondering why little kitty's paws were so huge. Then I realized that it was part of the hat. I guess I will have to fix that one!





I got the idea from Nancy and so as the Christmas tree image. I colored the tree with my copic and some with stampin up markers, then versamark and embossing powder.


Thanks for bloggin by,





1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful cards, Merlie!!!