Saturday, November 22, 2008

COACH mini purse

I just love making this little purses. I know you're sick of it by now... but I discovered how to cut the handles with out breaking your cuttlebug plate. It is very simple and I thought I would share it with you!



It's my first tutorial so... be nice ok?







You will need 3 sizes to cut the handles. It's up to you if you want thin or thick handles.

I have to warn you that by doing this, it will bend your die a little bit.


This one is the middle size die.









How easy was that?


Thanks for bloggin by!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Merlie! Looks like you have been super busy. All of your purses look great! Thanks for sharing your new found technique with us :)

Tracy.H said...

Another great purse and your tutorial was great too! :0)