Monday, October 20, 2008

What a blast

Calgary Classic was so much fun. There were 7 in our group and boy....I would do it again next year. Actually the group were talking about doing it again sometime in December. It's much better than the classic! **CRAFT till you DROP** It's a weekend retreat and you can forget about going to sleep cause you can crop all day and all night. Hmmmm...I'm gonna have to see if I can swing that to the hubby.



It was a productive weekend for me. I did 6 cards for the Saturday craft that I'm hosting this weekend.



Here is card #1



I was so busy borrowing stamp images, I can't even tell you who the maker and who the owner is. I think it's Nancy's



I thought this card is very simple and easy for my class.... I was told to use KISS method (keep it simple stupid) It was hard for me to use the KISS method, there's always something missing... but if we are going to do 10 cards in 3 hours I guess I have to do it very simple and easy.




Till next post TTFN!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I heard about your extended weekend, somehow it did not surprise me.....hhhmmmm I wonder why....lol! I hear that you are getting your bus back though :)

Tracy.H said...

I am not sure who's image this was either...but its a cute one! I had a blast too! I was looking at the website for the retreat...it looks like sooooo much fun...I really need to win the lotto!! :0)

Nancy said...

Yup, that was my image.... it's a Hero Arts stamp