Friday, October 31, 2008

Call me CRAZY

Yup...I'm already setting up for my next Saturday Craft with the ladies. This one is my fav!! I got the inspiration from Maria's blog. I can't believe how easy this one is, I think I can make this one all the time and not get sick of it.


Here's another one that's a little bit smaller. I'm thinking of making an invitation set to sell to my Saturday Craft class.


I cheated on this one. It is so cute... I just printed it off the computer and added some bling. I'm just gonna show the ladies that using the computer is as good...just gonna have to dress it up a bit and VOILA!


I wanted to use the sewing machine for this one.... key word "wanted"

Can't really tell, but this one is chocolate chip and green. I am soooo digging this color now! I was at the Pantry today and they have the Bazzill paper on sale for 35% off. You got it!! I picked up chocolate and lime green.
Trick or Treat bloggers,



No comments: