Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello Miss Magnolia

Are you sick of Miss Magnolia yet? I'm not!! Give the girl a break.. I have to practice with my copic and she is so much fun to color. LOL..I guess I could use a different image eh?

Paper~ Bazzil/ Stampin up
Tools~ Spellbinders scalloped circle/ Martha Steward border punch
Stamps~ Magnolia
Ink~ Copic markers
Other~ Pearl liquid/ Ribbon/ Sakura gel pen

My image was too long for the spellbinders scalloped circle so I just used half of it to do the top part. I set my spellbinder scalloped circle on the stamped image then the tan mat under the die to the part that I didn't want cut. ( I cut with my die facing down so I can have my image centered. A plate/B plate (cutting)/Paper/Die (face down)/C plate. You don't have to run it through all the way, just to the part where you want to cut (actually... you CAN'T run it through all the way because it's too thick with the tan mat along with the C plate.)
Paper~ Stampin up/Bazzil/Vellum

Tools~ Cuttle bug embossing folder/ Spellbinders circle/ Cricut

Stamps~ Magnolia/ Stampin up

Ink~ Copic Markers/Dew Drop brilliance

Other~ compressor

The flowers around the image was done by my cricut machine.

Hope you are having a happy bloggin day! TTFN


3 comments:

Shannon Tompkins said...

Miss Magnolia is looking good. It is sad that you and Tracy have used my Magnolia stamps more than me.

Tracy.H said...

This is awesome!! I love how you used the Nesties only on part of the image. Thanks...I am gonna have to give this a try. :0)

I soooooo wish my girls could be home before 4:00!! But our driver does a dual route and with traffic...well it will hopefully get better.

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!
Have a nice weekend.