Sunday, August 31, 2008

Miss Magnolia

Thanks Shannon! I used her stamps last Cal-Gals meeting. She is so much fun to color! I used my copic to color her...still new to copic, so I must practice some more. I also used my Cricut to cut the card.


Here is my daughter's version of Miss Magnolia. She wanted me to post it because she said the lady (Shannon) forgot to put the mouth and the nose. She was crafting with me today and wanted to color with my copic. Ah yeah..... you got it!!! the answer was NOOOO!! She said I was not a nice mommy and that we should share all the time. Just like how I tell her to share with her little sis. GEEEZ... how do you respond to that? So.. I told her (nicely of course) she can use my special prisma pencils and maybe when she's in the big school she can use my copic. Hehehe... she said "You're the best mommy!" After all that guilt trip... she forgotten about the special pencils and ended up using her crayons.




Thanks for bloggin by!


2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Your card looks amazing! I really need to get me a Cricut. ;0)

Love your daughters card too. :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You are one creative lady, that was a really neat idea to cut out the card like that!!