Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding card

MIL is going to a wedding in July and here is the card I made for her. Last post I said I have something cooking in my crafty head and here is the result. For the dress I used jewel toned mica coated paper by worldwin and tulle by modern romance for the skirt part and basic basic simply satin ribbon (all from Michael's my 2nd home)

Here's the close up of the dress. I wanted the ribbon to stay in place so I used glue dots.
Side view. I folded (3/4) the tulle so it will be more pooffy. Double sided tape to keep the skirt part onto the dress and covered the gathered tulle with the ribbon.
And here is the inside of the card.
Thanks for bloggin' by and TTFN!


2 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! I love the soft pretty colors and you did a wonderful job on the dress!!
Smiles!
Heidi

shelley- aka hairchick said...

Very Pretty! Love it!