Sunday, June 15, 2008

Spellbinders

Spellbinders butterflies and flower creations. I got the idea from Heidi http://embellished-dreams.blogspot.com/ You shoud check out her blog. This amazing lady can turn a boring bird feeder to a 5 star all you can eat birdstaurant for all them lucky birds.


I have been using accetate for my cards lately. The backing is stampin' up textured paper and then the front is accetate. It's a little bit tricky to use accetate because you don't want the glue to show from the back and you also want the front to be sturdy.

Next post I will take a pic of the inside so you can see it better.Thanks for bloggin' by!



1 comment:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Merlie!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today & your great comments! Thanks for the props too! *wink* You butterfly card looks Fabulous!! It looks like you have been BUSY!! I love all your card designs you have been making!
Smiles!
Heidi