Friday, June 27, 2008

Garage sale Weddding cards

Two personalized wedding cards from my garage sale last weekend. The same as the MIL card, the lady just wanted different colors.


And of course... since I have all the tools out, I made this 20th anniversary for our friend. Woohoo... first day of no school!!! Gee... I think I'm more excited than the kids (yesterday was the last day of school and most of the kids are all sad and then there's me singing away how we don't have to get up at 6 in the morning for 2 months)
July is as busy as June for Birthday and anniversary cards. I did so good for the month of June... had them all done and sent before the actual date. I don't think I can say the same for July though!
TTFN


1 comment:

Peg said...

These are gorgeous! Is the design your own or is there a template someplace for the dress? And what tool are you using to personalize the names so nicely?