Monday, June 9, 2008

Craft Critique

Check out the craft storage solution they have at http://www.craftcritique.com/




Here are their pics!












Now check out my post dated February 9, 2008 title "Craft room/Laundry room"


Here's the pic from that post!








See my paper storage solution? I thought that was COOL that somebody out there have the same idea. It is absolutely cheaper but it is also hard to see what kind of paper you have. LOL !! neat freak here have them color coded so it will be a little bit easier to find things. I would love to get my little crafty hands on one of them racks that they have at scrapbookers paradise. NOW.. that would be the best! (but don't bother! they don't sell them...LOL I tried already! I can't see it being cheap though.)



Thanks for bloggin' by!

If I have time today, I will post my father's day cards.


1 comment:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Merlie!
This is a great and inexpensive way to store paper! I have several of these in black. I have really enjoyed looking at all of you card designs!! Beautiful work!! I like your style!!
Smiles!
Heidi