Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ribbon gadget

See my little contraption? I made it yesterday... I was getting tiered of my ribbon unrolling all the time so I made this little gadget. Not only the ribbons doesnt move... It's easy to add or remove or organize... better yet color code my ribbons. LOL (yes I'm a freak!)
I have been cuttlebugging. I pulled all my dies and just went crazy!! I actually hate doing the cutting (too much effort! with changing the dies and then the plates.... I know, I know call me lazy) Well... I have little containers for them now so it should be much easier to create a card.

Till next time.. There will be lots of cards to be posted again, I have total of 4 orders to make. That's total of 52 cards!!! woooo hoooo...



Thanks for bloggin' by!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat idea for the ribbon Merlie!! Wow 52 cards to make....Way to Go!!

Peg said...

Merlie!!! The last time I saw those holders was when the dude was putting in the furnace in my new house! You give "tin basher" a whole new meaning. Very great idea!