Tuesday, February 26, 2008

March birthday cards

Just trying to finish all of my March birthday cards before the end of this week. Had a tough time doing the masculine cards, can't do much with them! no bling-bling, ribbons or decorative border punch. You can't really see it, but I stamped the fellas on clear accetate then colored them with my crayola glitter glues. As you can see I didn't color the small areas, I tried but it didn't work. ( when I put the card together I turned the clear accetate around so the glitter glue side is inside. If you don't do that, the glitter glue will peel off .) I like the look of it though.








Totally cool stamp from stampin up! colored her with my prisma color pencils and gamsol with a touch of glitter glue again. DCWV papers and Martha's border punch.
Wish you can see this up close! stampin up stamp on water color paper using my stazon ink then colored the dress with Sakura gel pens.
This is my fav! I used the butterfly piercing template from Scrappingreatdeals and I don't know what kind of technique you would call that , but I used a muti colored thread on the butterflies. I got that technique from family stamper.



No comments: